This blog post is in collaboration with Heritage Distilling Co. BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon but all opinions are my own.
I was sent a bottle of multiple award-winning flavored whiskey, BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon and boy oh boy you are gonna wanna try this. On their website there are some delish drink recipes but I decided to make a Glaze for dinner one night and made it with Salmon. You can also use the glaze for pork chops, steak, chicken or even carrots, the ideas are endless!
Here is the super simple recipe that you an whip up in 30 minutes…
- 4 Salmon pieces
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic, granulated
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a saucepan combine granulated garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and BSB brown sugar bourbon and cook over medium heat until sugar has dissolved
- Place salmon pieces on a foiled lined tray or wire rack and bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Once salmon is cooked turn on broiler to High or 500 degrees and broil salmon for 1 minute then remove and brush glaze on salmon, then return the salmon to broil for another 1 minute and repeat and 2 more times.
- Cooking Tip: I did this about as many times until I had no more glaze, so about 5 times. Remember to be generous when brushing the glaze on the salmon and also make sure not to burn the glaze also.
- Once done, remove Salmon from broiler and serve with your favorite side dishes.
This recipe was a winner for dinner and now my husband’s favorite. I also made Brown Sugar Bourbon Monkey Bread for dessert which was a great melt in your melt dessert and simple to make.
You can purchase Heritage Distiling Co. BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon here.
2 thoughts on “Brown Sugar Bourbon Glazed Salmon”
Super simple and looks amazing. Putting the ingrained my shopping list!
It’s really easy to make.