Are you looking for an easy appetizer to wow some guest for any party or just to make on a weekend barbeque? Well I’m finally sharing one of my most asked dish to bring to my family parties and my husband loves when I make this. It’s a little spicy but always goes quick!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 15 Jalapenos (or more, depending on how many people you would like to serve)
- 8 Slices of Bacon (cooked and crumbled) or you can cheat and buy bacon bits in the salad dressing section. I’ve done that on times when I’m in a hurry, still tastes just as good.
- 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds and veins. Place on a cookie sheet. Tip: use gloves or a spoon to remove the seeds and veins otherwise your fingers will burn, wash your hands immediately after.
- In a Medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar, chopped cilantro and bacon
- Spoon mixture into sliced jalapenos and place in oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese looks melted
- That’s it, enjoy!!
*Warning, some poppers may be a little spicy so beware. If you do not like spicy food then this is appetizer is not for you.
STEP ONE: Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds and veins. Place on a cookie sheet
STEP 2: In a Medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar, chopped cilantro and bacon
STEP 3: Spoon mixture into sliced jalapenos and place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until the cheese looks melted
STEP 4: Enjoy! Make sure to grab one because these always go quick!