This post contains affiliate links, which are no cost to you but if you click through and make a purchase it will make this chica happy & support my blogging business.
An easy classic holiday gift guide for him, which can be your dad, brother, friend or your significant other. All the gift items are actually some that my husband already has or I know I would love to give him. Which makes me think that I should have made a cowboy version of this, since you know he is all about that horse life! Maybe that will be my next gift guide but in the meanwhile here are a couple easy gifts for giving.
1. Moto Z3 Play is a great cell phone to give this season for all those Android users, which my husband is because of it’s all-day battery + Turbopower™ Spring & Boost Mobile are offering some great holiday deals this season: Sprint Unlimited plans start at $60 per month, and the Unlimited Plus Plan also includes features like TIDAL music streaming and Hulu. Boost Mobile offers prepaid plans starting as low as $30 per month so that you can pay as you go!
2. Leather Laptop Briefcase is the perfect business guy that’s always on the go! My husband has one but I know he definitely needs an upgrade.
3. Pea coat Jacket is always great for the winter!
4. Burberry Cologne is my husband’s favorite one to wear!
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch that comes with 5 interchangeable straps in different colors, wireless charging dock
6. Harman Kardon Onyx 5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker for the guys that loves music.
7. Fossil Men’s Card Case Leather Wallet is an easy and useful gift!
Happy Gift Giving Chicas!