I am a #TULAPartner and was given these products for an honest review. All links are commissionable
If you have seen TULA Skincare around and every influencer and beauty blogger use them then I’m sure you would love to know what the hype is all about because I want to know too! Here is a little background about TULA if you don’t know about them… TULA is a doctor-founded, clean & effective skincare and wellness brand built on the power of probiotics & superfoods. 100% of their products are formulated with probiotics & superfoods to feed your skin the good stuff™ TULA doesn’t test their products on animals and is cruelty free.
I tried TULA for a 3 weeks and here are my honest review on their products and which ones I love the most. For reference, I have oily sensitive skin so when trying new skincare products I can tell if the product will irritate my skin right away.
1. Protect + Glow Daily Sunscreen SPF 30 – I wear facial sunscreen daily so it’s nothing new to me to add one to my daily morning regimen but Tula’s seems to make my skin a little more oilier than it already is. I feel this would work great on someone with dry skin.
2. Face Filter Blurring & Moisturizing Primer – It is one of the best primer’s I have ever used. I love that it adds a little color to my face with it’s tint and smoothes my skin without feeling greasy. I look forward to wearing this everyday under my makeup.
3. Super Calm Gentle Milk Cleanser – Is lightweight and gentle on my sensitive oily skin. I’m used to using a Gel cleanser so this is different and really loved it.
4. Get Toned Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner – This is probably one of the most gentle facial toner’s I have ever tried, it doesn’t burn or irritate my skin after each use.
5. Rose Glow and Get It Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm – I use this every night after I apply my moisturizer and sometimes during the day over my makeup. It’s TULA’s #1 selling eye balm and I love it, I can feel a cooling sensation right away after I use it and it adds a perfect amount of glow.
6.24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream – One of my favorite moisturizers! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and not a greasy feeling at all and can be used morning or evening and have the same effect.
Hope you liked my review of TULA Skincare, if you would like to try any of the products I spoke about or others. TULA gave me a discount code for you to use on their site for 15% off. Code: REVELES on any of your purchases.